OUTDOORS Sundays at 9:30 a.m.
GORDON CONWELL THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY
150 Essex St., South Hamilton, MA
SPEAKERS & TOPICS
July 19-August 30, 2020
COMFORTABLE IN HIS SKIN
The Human Being Fully Alive
Comfortable with the Other: Jesus Crosses Racial Lines
Luke 4.16-30 // Speaker: Cn. Tim Clayton
Courageous for the Oppressed: Jesus and Justice
Matthew 5.1-6 // Speaker: Molly Clark
Comfortable Honoring ‘la Difference’: Jesus and the Feminine
Luke 15:11-24 // Speaker: Bishop Andrew Williams
Comfortable in His Own Skin: Jesus and the Masculine
Luke 15:25-32 // Speaker: Bishop Andrew Williams
Compassionate to the Tormented: Jesus and Mental Illness
Possibly Luke 8.26-39 // Speaker: Pastor Jua Robinson
Comfortable in the Cosmos: Jesus and the Earth
Either Mark 1.12-15 and/or Luke 4.1-13 // Speaker: Cn. Tim Clayton
Forgiveness and Freedom – Passion and Resurrection
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO PROTECT YOUR SAFETY?
We’re implementing all protocols recommended by the Governor that apply to places of worship and outdoor gatherings, and will exceed these baseline requirements.
- Attendees must check-in on site (and register if you haven’t already done so) at our check-in stations for appropriate contact tracing. (Note: One registration covers the whole summer, but you will still need to check-in on site each time you come.)
- Seating on the lawn will be clearly marked at 18 ft. distances.
- All attendees required to wear face masks.
- Police detail for traffic control & a sense of confidence and safety for attendees.
- Seating available for elderly and other higher risk populations.
- There will be programming during the service for ages 0 to 8.
PREPARE FOR SUNDAY
This is a relaxed summer environment. We recommend that you bring:
- Water bottles
- Lawn chairs or blankets to sit on
- Umbrella for shade
Bathroom facilities are available but limited.
Please look for an email from us the night before with reminders. Check our Home Page the night before and the morning of for weather updates.
OUTDOOR WORSHIP SERVICES AREA MAP