This will save a lot of time the morning of the service!
Parking will be available and we will be welcoming people as early as 9am.
CHECK IT OUT
12 July: Where is God in the midst of the pains of 2020?
COMFORTABLE IN HIS SKIN: THE HUMAN BEING FULLY ALIVE
19 July: Courageous for the Oppressed: Jesus and Justice
26 July: Comfortable with the Other: Jesus Crosses Racial Lines
2 August: Comfortable Honoring la Différence: Jesus and the Feminine
9 August: Comfortable in His Own Skin: Jesus and the Masculine
16 August: Compassionate to the Tormented: Jesus and Mental Illness
23 August: Connected in the Cosmos: Jesus and the Earth
CREDIBLE HOPE: THE CROSS
30 August: Forgiveness and Freedom
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO PROTECT YOUR SAFETY?
We’re implementing all protocols recommended by the Governor that apply to places of worship and outdoor gatherings, and will exceed these baseline requirements.
– Attendees must check-in on site (and register if you haven’t already done so) at our check-in stations for appropriate contact tracing. (Note: One registration covers the whole summer, but you will still need to check-in on site each time you come.)
– Seating on the lawn will be clearly marked at 18 ft. distances.
– All attendees required to wear face masks.
– Police detail for traffic control & a sense of confidence and safety for attendees.
– Seating available for elderly and other higher risk populations.
– There will be programming during the service for ages 0 to 8.
PREPARE FOR SUNDAY
This will be a relaxed summer environment – please bring water bottles, lawn chairs or blankets to sit on, and umbrellas.
Bathroom facilities are available but limited.
Please look for an email from us the night before with reminders.
Check our Home Page the night before and the morning of for weather updates.
OUTDOOR WORSHIP SERVICES AREA MAP