CTR is looking to fill the role of Communications Coordinator. This is a paid, part-time position, taking an estimated 20 hours per week.
Some key responsibilities:
- Working with the Rector and the Director of Operations to develop a coherent communications strategy and managing the transition towards utilizing the new tools and channels that will necessitate.
- Serving as the hub for all internal and external communication among staff, church member and the public.
- Designing and overseeing the production of internal communications (especially worship leaflets, weekly Newsletter/Crossings, website and social media updates).
- Helping the ministries of the church to tell their stories creatively and well, and to spread the word about their events, internally and externally.
- Helping CTR learn how to ‘brand’ itself, and give thoughtful and careful attention to how we are presenting ourselves and to what narrative we are telling, both explicitly and implicitly.
For more information and a full job description, contact Valine Mullen.